Thursday, May 15, 2008


For the past few day i've been dog sitting... ehh... it's really not that bad. the dog is good... it sleeps through the night and its house trained. the thing is i never really knew how many times a day a dog takes a dump. good gosh i don't feed it that much but 7 times? 7 times? freaking insane. so my friends Marc and Megan are on a cruise in Mexico while i rot here.. also my friend Krusty is there also which leaves me alone with no one to play with besides a dog. i've had many conversations with the dog... his name name is Bentley. he follows me everywhere. the second i move he's ready to follow. at least he sleeps the whole night through. on a more positive note i've become addicted to Mt. Dew again... i say again because for some reason i decided that i would drink more water.. that was a bad idea. it left me feeling hydrated which is something that only basketball players should feel. so no more water for me, just more of the green goodness.

4 comments:

Davy J said...

That picture is a little disturbing.

Bently is a weird little dog, though I'm glad that you have someone to talk to.

Mt DeW?! Let's get Vertical!! I like the dew.

Well.. you are a dwarf now. One day you will be an epic fuh face of destiny, but for now you're chasing chickens around.

Davy J said...

Just another thought: I was surprised at the ammount of crap that comes out of my dog too. She lays a massive turd and then two seconds later its like ... what the heck?! another dump?!

Natalie Kay said...

Bentley is cool, I just wish she wasn't so rough with Macie.

I'm glad you have a blog now... it's about time! :)

liz + josh said...

Dupree-

oh my... you blog now, too?!

so, my husband misses you lots... your room is in the process of getting cleaned out and ready. i've been waiting for the official "i'm coming" before I've invested too much time into the process, though.

i'm glad that one of you is officially addicted to mt dew. as for josh, he has been in the 12 steps program to get him off the crap. i can't afford the amount of dew he was drinking so everytime he wants one, i make him give me 12 good reasons why i should give in. everytime, they must be different reasons. he drinks little mt dew. :)

anywho, call my boy up, plan an adventure up here, and i'll make the food :) we'll get a bbq if you'll seriously come up to visit! :)