Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sunburn City



As my body begins to peel i've realized that the summer seems like it's just about over. once August hits its all down hill, school will begin. i've signed up for one class so far. the rest of my classes i don't really know what i want to take. last semester rocked. Basketball and Golf... even though i have been blessed with the body and skills of a basketball player i don't think thats my calling in life. don't get me wrong i would be more then willing to play on anyones 3 on 3 basketball team, i just don't see it putting food on the table in the years to come. My golf skills on the otherhand well it just costs to much to go. so i'll decide in the next few weeks what to take this next semester.

So far this summer has been great. besides the fact that My BFF diched me (kind of) for a whole month. Its been a change from my last summer in Alaska, which i miss but i think i enjoy being home just ask much. i found a new job selling cars. its really fun for the fact that i get to drive lots of cars and mess with peoples minds. i've met some crazy people that shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car but if they are willing to buy... i am willing to sell. for this new job they flew me out to Sacramento for training where i was able to gorge myself on food and sleep in a king size bed. ohhh... on a brighter note i had my cholesterol tested and im at 250 (i guess that's bad??).. yep thats right. im going to die of heart failure. but i think of it more as a prize... i've gotten that by eating JCW's chicken Sangwiches, Nachos, Carly's Jr., and other cheesy greasy goodness. oh and i own a GYM pass that i've used once.

After coming home from training i was reunited with my BFF, and I realized how much i enjoy how ridiculous we are. From making up fake melons while Kermit the Frog gulps down some nasty soup, to discussing video games with gamers, haircuts, eating candy bars, and finding the most time consuming jobs possible to make the time go by faster. i realized my job isn't half bad, sometimes.

i went to California for a family reunion where i spent most of my time swimming or bugging my cousins. i think i drove my mom crazy with my childish antics. Im her big helper and act like im 15. one of the highlights of my trip was when my sister threw up on a ride at Magic Mountain. WEAK!! they shouldn't let girls on the rides there. so thats my summer so far. if you would like to help me peel big sheets of skin of my arms lets me know.. largest sheet gets a prize.

No comments: